Wednesday, April 4, 2012

:) :) :)

I'm shaking I'm so happy right now! Just got off the phone with the hematologist!! His marrow is completely NORMAL!!!! It even showed it was working overtime to fight.
She said he has a bad case of ITP at a very young age from a virus or vaccine. The rash was noticed 48 hours after.
It WILL GO AWAY!! Don't know when but he will stay on high watch until it does. They will keep treating with IVIG or steroids to help him along and keep bleeding and infection at bay.
I seriously am speechless right now. No words! Just a weight lifted and all smiles.
I owe sooooooooo many thank you's to people for support, prayers and love. You all helped me stay strong!! <3
So, this isn't the end but thank you god...there is one in sight!!!! :)<3

7 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! This is the best news ever. :) Doing a happy dance way up here in Canada for you! Love, love, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled! Prayers answered!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joy for you all! Amazing news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you finally got some good news! Will continue praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome news for your family and that handsom son of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news Bonnie. I hope they keep on coming! such a cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete